Let us permit nature to have her way; she understands her business better than we do....Michel de Montaigne 1533-1592
Amazing!M ^..^
Amazing and beatiful...Katherinellen
Hi, Sue - great picture! Thanks for the kind wishes, by the way. It's always good to hear from people who beat it!John
Hi Sue, Lovely picture of the moon. I have a picture I took of the moon over my bed. I just found you on my follower list and added you to my links list. I'm so glad you have also beaten cancer. I look forward to reading what you have to say in the future.Feel free to chime in any time you have a comment. I will be doing the same for you.Sincerely, Lady Euphoria
No words can express the beauty and power you've captured in that photo....Merry meet, I noticed today that you've decided to follow my blog for the time being and wanted to introduce myself and thank you for your interest. Have a great weekend. Carolina Dean
Thanks, everyone, but I can't take credit for the photo; it's from photobucket...
Indeed, that gorgeous moon has all the colors of autumn in her... so pretty... thanks for visiting the house in the roses..cielo
Gorgeous moon picture.Well found ^^----Ps. Sorry you've been taggedPlease see blog for details ^^
Oh I love it!!! Did you take that photo!? Brilliant!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Amazing!
M ^..^
Amazing and beatiful...Katherinellen
Hi, Sue - great picture! Thanks for the kind wishes, by the way. It's always good to hear from people who beat it!
John
Hi Sue,
Lovely picture of the moon. I have a picture I took of the moon over my bed.
I just found you on my follower list and added you to my links list. I'm so glad you have also beaten cancer.
I look forward to reading what you have to say in the future.
Feel free to chime in any time you have a comment. I will be doing the same for you.
Sincerely, Lady Euphoria
No words can express the beauty and power you've captured in that photo....
Merry meet, I noticed today that you've decided to follow my blog for the time being and wanted to introduce myself and thank you for your interest.
Have a great weekend.
Carolina Dean
Thanks, everyone, but I can't take credit for the photo; it's from photobucket...
Indeed, that gorgeous moon has all the colors of autumn in her... so pretty... thanks for visiting the house in the roses..
cielo
Gorgeous moon picture.
Well found ^^
----
Ps. Sorry you've been tagged
Please see blog for details ^^
Oh I love it!!! Did you take that photo!? Brilliant!
Post a Comment