Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumn Haiku


Romantic season

Gathering of most dearest

Envelops me now



8 comments:

Laura said...

I LOVE that picture! So beautiful!
Blessings
~*~

Celestite said...

you have been tagged!

ps I love the picture over your profile, that is stunning.

Rosemary said...

Lovley picture , nice sentiment, enjoyed your pictures of your spring garden how lucky to have wisteria flower so lushly.
Had one for 10 years , 2 flowers.LOL

Butch Boo said...

Wonderful pic

BB
X

Josie-Mary said...

Hello....found you some how!! Just thought I'd say hello, great pictures... Loving the cats... I'll pop back for another visit soon :)

Shân said...

I love your Haiku - it's so strange to think you're coming into Autumn when we're entering Spring. I find it difficult to follow the Wheels of the Year as they relate to both climates and tend to mix my practice with both, although Samhain will never be at the end of October for me. You have a wonderful blog - I look forward to following more!
Thank you for visiting mine - I'm planning on updating it this week but have also had a lot on my plate lately - difficult to find the time.
Many healthy blessings to you and yours,
Raven

Anonymous said...

Lovely haiku and picture. How I love the autumn. Yes it's getting colder - but the light, especially mid-afternoon, is golden and magical.

Save The Bees Shirts.com said...

Happy Spring from Save The Bees

www.savethehoney.blogspot.com

I see you are a follower, and a reader. I am a reader and novelist. Would you care to exchange some book information.

J. Matson Heininger. The bees blogs and save the bees sites are mine.

do a search for last years Arbor Day.

www.jmatsonheininger.com