Friday, March 30, 2012

March 30, 2012

Deleted most of my posts on here due to the fact that I just don't have the time to go through all of my photos, inserting where they are supposed to be.  I inadvertently deleted all of my blog pictures while in Google+.  I won't even get into it except to say another social site is not in the cards for this gal.  Onward...

Just a few pics of March here in NJ...This is looking out my kitchen window...That tree in on the right against the fence is now gone...Vegetable garden square footage will be doubled. Hoping we have the funds to enclose it all in a picket fence.



Wonderful book I finished a few weeks ago...Could ... not....put...it...down...


And an awesome pile to be read...well, actually I've gone through a few...Food for Thought...Thought for Food...



4 comments:

d~ said...

Welcome back. How nice to double the garden. You will be reaping the rewards this summer...looking good. Time with a good book is good thing....enjoy! Soon you'll be sitting outback enjoying the gardens, sunshine, and good book.

Sue said...

Thx, D... You know me, any spare time is spent reading...and I have more piles to conquer like the one pictured. My intentions are to post at least once a week...maybe more. Both of my cameras are out of commission...I'm now using the camera on my tablet...but cannot upload to blogspot. Emailing to myself and then posting on my blog...why can't anything be simple? Trying to keep it all in perspective...but I can see the neighbors looking at me carrying my tablet around the yard...wondering what I'm doing now... lol...Just keep laughing. Was good to talk this afternoon; have a great week and wonderful Easter~

Brian King said...

It looks like you have a beautiful garden, Sue! I bet it will look great as the year progresses. Sorry to hear your cameras aren't working.

Sue said...

Thx Brian!