Wow! I have 100 followers! Thank you all soooo much for the follow; I truly appreciate it.
What I am thankful for today:
1. The beautiful, bright sunshine pouring into my home.
2. My kind, cute husband.
3. Family.
4. Old friends.
5. L'Oreal Feria # 40, Deeply Brown Espresso.... on my head now and doing its magic.
XOSue~
9 comments:
WOW! Congrats on reaching the 100 mark! And don't you just love the magic that comes in those little dye boxes?! Works for me!
Cher,
Yes, I do! Not ready to go au natural yet...
Cher ~ Congrats on 100 mark! Gotta love it. The dye box is a given in my house!
Have a great day!
...well let me make it 101! Loved my visit today...hope you might stop by soon too! Congrats!
Looks like 102 now. I'm following you in Blogger, but it looks like I wasn't following you in FriendConnect? I'm not sure what the difference is.
Anyway, I am now. I popped over to say Congrats and to tell you that I'm getting quite a bit of traffic from you each day. Thank you. I appreciate the link.
Thanks Carrie and Ca Doomer for the follow. I think friend connect allows you to email privately, without following. Ca Doomer- I finally finished reading your entire blog, the reason for the traffic...lol. Great ideas, some I've actually discussed with hubbie, and might implement, but privately, like your budget idea.
Sue~
I was wondering why my pageviews were climbing so steadily. And this time I KNEW it wasn't me! :) (Actually, it's more than you - I'm getting new readers daily and I'm loving it!)
I'm glad you're enjoying. I'll try to keep living up to expectations.
The accountability of posting my spending is scary. I'm thinking about every expense very carefully!
Congratulations and happy new year!
Kathy
Congrats! :) Here's to good things in 2011~
Post a Comment