Sunday, March 16, 2014

Men at Work

Remember that group? Who can it be now....Down Under? Pure 80's nostalgia.  Anyway, its actually man at work, dog lazing, and me, I'm out of commission for now, courtesy of my crunchy, arthritic wrists. Yoga. A pose I've done many times...but my wrists just decided enough was enough and were not going to cooperate anymore. Any yoga pose that involve hands, forget. I'm limited now and seriously looking at treadmills to do SOMETHING physical. Its a sprain, maybe an MRI in 3 weeks. So, dh started yard clean-up,  something I used to do all on my own. Gotta love the aging process...oh yeah, one more thing, my hair has started to thin, big time, right in front, bang area, so taking that big leap to going au naturale...sigh..
can't imagine this...but here goes. At least I'll save on not buying dye...





2 comments:

Victoria Williams said...

Sorry to hear about your wrists. I'm so lucky not to suffer with arthritis. Getting old should have at least a few benefits. I know I have been growing into the "I'll do things as I please" mode more and more lately, and liking it.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Susan ~ I want to thank you for your kind comment on my blog today. My heart goes out to your Mom and I pray that she'll feel God's love and peace surrounding her.

I hope your wrists are doing better. Aging is sure hard to take, especially more so now that I don't have my best friend with me.

Love and hugs to you ~ FlowerLady