No dancing around the maypole today, just a few pics from the veggie garden and my backyard...This gardenia standard was left out all winter in its pot without any shelter or covering...I guess we really are now zone 7a. Amazing isn't it?
Another shot of the view behind my kitchen...My husband built the pergola about 10 years ago...We were in desperate need of some privacy. Its worked well for us.
Dakota standing guard. Strawberries, mesclun lettuces, red lettuce, spinach and broccoli in this bed.
Strawberries galore...need to buy nets before they turn red and the birds eat them up.
6 comments:
Love the vegetable garden... and yes grab those nets. It's probably what I need. I planted strawberries last year and they came back, but aren't doing too hot. The rabbits and birds will get them where I have them.
What fun... a vegetable garden, love it! :]
We are already "hot" over here in California... my tomato plants are growing wild!!!! They love the heat.
Thank you for sharing.
I LOVE your gardens!! One of these days...i'll have a whole garden space dedicated to berries!! The true love of my life!! heehee!!
Thx Daisy!
So nice of you to stop by...I am blown away by your bio...it is like reading my own. The two of us could have some FUN! Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend and stop back soon.
You too, OMN... Here in NJ its supposed to reach 90! Summer is upon us....not quite ready for this and so not wanting to put the ac on and be inside. Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment